Students are selected by their schools and colleges to participate in the Honors Convocation. Students are eligible if they are graduating with:
- Honors Certificates
- Departmental Honors
- Divisional Honors
- University Honors
- Latin Honors
- Eligible students will receive an email invitation to their University account.
Students who participate in Honors Convocation are encouraged to invite a faculty mentor to the ceremony. Those who invite mentors are reminded to provide RSVP instructions to them. RSVP details will be emailed to participating students.
- Students and mentors should check-in between 7:15 a.m. and 7:45 a.m.
- Students and mentors should both be dressed in academic regalia.
- Students and mentors will be seated by 8:15 a.m.
- Mentors will remain seated when students go forward to receive their medallion.